CT institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (CTIPS) was established as constituent organization of CT Group of Institutions, under the crown of CT Educational society in Year 2004 in Jalandhar (Punjab), with ambition of becoming “Center of Excellence” in Pharmaceutical Education and Research, in Punjab and Northern India. The institute is affiliated to Punjab Technical University (PTU) Jalandhar and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) as well as by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. In the initial voyage, CTIPS acquired its milestone by getting the status of ISO-9001:2008 certification from United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS), UK. The institute is running B. Pharmacy (4 year degree course), M. Pharmacy (2 year PG course) in five specializations i.e. Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacology, Industrial Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs. The institute is also running B.Sc. (three year degree course) in Medical Lab Sciences and biotechnology along with M.Sc. (two year PG course) in Biotechnology. The animal house as well as the sophisticated instrumentations of the institute are in the state of art and well recognized by the scholars of the university and the professionals in the surroundings to conduct their research projects.
- Good infrastructural facilities including well equipped labs, library and computer facilities.
- Competent and experienced faculty with varied backgrounds from research, industry and academia.
- CPCSEA (Ministry of Environment and Forest, Govt. of India) approved animal house.
- Exchanging memorandum of understanding with universities, industries and research institutes to share experiences and work together for better results. Successfully complete 08 Industry defined projects sponsored by Punjab technical university under post graduation projects.
- Augmenting the research proposals for professional reorganization globally with the partial support from government agencies like PTU, AICTE, DST, AYUSH, ICMR and industries.
- Department of Pharmaceutics & Technology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Quality Assurance
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Medical Lab Sciences
Approval & Affiliations