CT Group of Institutions invites applications for free education to students belonging to SC/ST category.
For SC/ST Candidates
CT Group of Institutions affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University is offering Post Metric Scholarship “Ashirwaad scheme by Punjab Government” to students belonging to SC/ST Category whose family income is less than 2.50 lac. The said benefit shall be offered subject to the fulfillment of following criteria:
- Category certificate, duly signed by Tehsildar or Executive Magistrate, in the name of the candidate.
- Residential certificate, duly signed by Tehsildar or Executive Magistrate, in the name of the candidate.
- Unique Identification “Aadhar Card” issued by Govt. of India.
- An Income certificate of Father /Mother (In case father is deceased) which shows the income from all the sources is less than 2.50 lac and is duly signed by Tehsildar or Executive Magistrate.
- The candidate needs to submit a declaration that in case he/she is found ineligible to avail the post metric scholarship, in such case the candidate shall be liable to pay the prescribed fee applicable for general candidate.
For more information you can either write to us on email@example.com or can call us on
Head (Division of Admission)
CT Group of Institutions